Planning and hosting a party should always be simple! You should never be a host at a party, and ready for it to end as guest arrive! So I put together a list of things to consider before planning your next birthday party:
1. Who is the party for?
2. If child, are you picking a theme for this party?
(Themes help get the ideas for a party going! Pajama Party, Pirate Party, Dress Your Best Party)
3. How many people are you inviting?
4. Did you pick a date?
5. Check the weather for your party date.
(The weather could be nice today, and be a total wreck the day of the party. You don't want no shows because of a little rain!)
6. How would you like to send out the invitations?
(Mail, E-mail, Phone)
7. What will you feed your guest?
(It's best to plan what you're feeding guest ahead, so you won't have to deal with this last minute.)
8. How will you decorate?
(Streamers, Balloons, Table Covers, Confetti)
9. Are you playing music?
(It's always best to create a playlist ahead of time.)
10. Will you need chairs, tables, or extra help?
(Knowing what you will need ahead of time keeps you from having the stress of gathering these materials when its time to plan for the party.)
For more party planning tips check out:
My Birthday Party Planning Checklist (With Tips)