Party planning can be quite difficult, especially if you're new to the game and not exactly sure what to do. I assembled an easy, simple, and to the point check list with tips on hosting a successful birthday party. Save time, money, and energy planning your child's next birthday party!
- Create a list of people you would like to invite
- Pick a party theme
- Clean Any dishes, tableware, or glasses you may need
- Decide what food you will serve
- Go Grocery Shopping
- Order a cake unless you plan on baking one
- Develop your music playlist
- Clean the house or party location
- Send out a party reminder
- Do any last minute shopping
- Put any pets away
- Start decorating
- Cook & Prep Food
- Have food, games, and music available for guest
- Enjoy yourself
If you're going to host a party always remember it's best to develop a plan first, so that you're prepared and eliminate any added stress that comes alone with hosting a successful party.
To avoid over spending while getting your party supplies, always set a spending limit and be firm! Expense doesn't make a party fun, it's the creativity the host puts into party, so think of ways to have fun while spending less.
Always keep a party short, especially if you're hosting a kids birthday party (two- three hours max).
Balloons, cups, napkins, plates, and plastic utensils, and decorations can be purchased at Walmart, Dollar General, and especially Dollar Tree and usually are a dollar a piece.
Make sure you have snacks available for when your guest arrive, and activities available to keep the kids busy.
For more party planning tips check out: