Monday, March 25, 2013

My First Post...Finally!!

I'm a single mother born in Atlanta, Georgia. I have two hyped-up, plotting, spoiled, and extremely lovable brats. Honestly, when you have two kids at a young age that's all you have to talk about....You're still reading? I don't have accreditation list. What I can bring to the table is years of parenting experience, my struggle, and survival as a teen mom. I will even talk about my experience birthing a two pound baby, and life for my son in the NICU. Can you imagine, all of this before the age of twenty? Did I even mention my failed engagement? 

Life has thrown me a set of issues, but it has also given me a lot of life lessons. My children, and I are blessed! I'm not saying any of this to brag or complain, but simply I been there. I'm still trying to find my way to the top!

This blog is a motivational source to keep those single parents going! All are welcome to subscribe. I encourage you to contact me with any concerns or questions. Comments & Feedback are welcome as well...KEEP IT CLASSY!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...