Monday, February 02, 2015

We're Making Some New Additions!!

Accomplishing great things in life requires change that pushes us beyond being comfortable!

Have you noticed any changes? I've been investing some time into making some new additions!

When I created this blog, my goal was to document my trials and successes as a single parent, so that I could provide information, and tips beneficial to other families, and I still have every intention to continue to do so!It's my personal experiences, fails, and lessons that help me provide a lot of the resources and information that I have available.My vision for this blog has grown tremendously since creating it, and my goal is to continue to develop this blog as I continue to learn and grow as a mother.
Our Latest Updates:
  • Freebie Alerts- I will continue posting alerts for free stuff and samples that are available online! This is to welcome the launch of out new sample page available March 2, 2015.
  • Events- There is an event page currently available to share our upcoming articles and events.
  • Sample Page- I'm still creating a page loaded with freebies and samples, that I just know you will love. Prepare for a variety of categories, and get ready to fill your mailbox with free stuff. As mentioned earlier this page will not be available until March 2, 2015
  • Off-Duty Mama-When parenting duties finally end for the day, and the kids finally go to bed, I will spend some of my time documenting and sharing our experiences, parenting concerns, photos, thoughts, and more.
I'm pretty sure you've already noticed some new updates, and can't wait for our free sample page to launch be sure to check out our freebie alerts, and other resources.

Subscribe for updates, parenting tips, and freebie alerts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...